Online counseling is a modern way of doing therapy or coaching. If you are in doubt whether online therapy is really effective, I want to tell you that several studies have proven its efficacy to the point where it has become a viable alternative and supplement to in-office therapy. The same thing counts for coaching. Whatever challenges you’re facing right now I will provide you with support, guidance, accountability and resources to help you get to where you want to be in the quickest way possible. We arrange a Skype meeting and voilà! Wherever you are, you are just a screen away from me.
It fits you perfectly if:
- You find it difficult to schedule a session during regular office hours (we can do it in the evening or during the weekend).
- You prefer to stay at home because you feel more comfortable there.
- You are rather busy and don’t have much time to invest on traveling to meet me in my studio.
- You live or work abroad.
- You don’t want to interrupt our sessions during holidays or business trips.
- You don’t want to be seen near my office.